Skip to main content
Question
Vardan Aggarwal
Product Manager
Asked a question 11 months ago

Would you like to report any issues in Dreamkats Store or Community or suggest any missing features?

This is a feedback question! You can provide multiple answers.

In Dreamkats community you can ask for any product and we will get it for you. If you have any other questions regarding any of our products, you can get them answered too.

Things we cannot get.

Hi  "Buy now" button and the block is not in the middle of the horizon.

Would you like to report any issues in Dreamkats Store or Community or suggest any missing features?

This page is a bit messing and confusing. Is there any easy way to make it better?

Are we using a free login plug in? 

Here is from tribe:

Salesforce and Shopify integrations are only available for our Premium customers. 

Shopify integration would enable SSO, so your store users don’t have to sing up/log in again. It also lets you add Q&A widgets (from your community) under your Shopify's product and category web pages. Adding a new product on Shopify will automatically add the same topic on the community as well. Also, your community members can redeem their virtual currency when checking out on Shopify.

Hi Vardan,

When I browse dreamkats.com in a guest mode, which means I have not logded in, if  I click button "community", then It appears a wordpress login page. Thoeretically user should have the right to browse both community and e-commerce page in a guest mode.

I forgot my password of Dreamkats.com. I received the link  to reset the password.

I clicked the link, I was directed to dreamkats.com in a login in status. I found no place to reset my password. I can only change the password.