Skip to main content
Asked a question 10 months ago

Are you a dreamer?

This is a feedback question! You can provide multiple answers.

In Dreamkats community you can ask for any product and we will get it for you. If you have any other questions regarding any of our products, you can get them answered too.

Things we cannot get.

Yes, I guess everyone is a dreamer as no one is perfect as such. Hi this is Anurag Dasmohapatra. I am a vocalist and can play a bit of keyboards. I love unplugged songs , light music preferably hindi. Some of my favorite artists will include Lucky Ali, Twin strings, Mohit chauhan, KK, Ed sheeren, Backstreet Boys, the Script, Armaan Malik, Prateek kuhad and many more.
I have sung in my colleges and in various fests, open mics and jam sessions. Other than that don’t have much of an experience.
My main aim here is to learn from fellow musicians.So18 hope to see you guys soon and hope the experience will be great.

yes I am and I believe there is no limit to dream. My name is Abhishek Tiwari and I am from lucknow. I am basically into in Bollywood singing style. I like classical western and hiphop music. my inspiration is arijit singh.

Yes. Hi guys I am a guitarist, singer-songwriter from Delhi. Excited for the event. I also play the guitar. I follow artists and Bands like Coldplay, Imagine Dragons. I am also a huge indie lover. Would love to meet you guys. 

Yes!! Everyone,is a dreamer... And there's no limit to it... One can dream whatever they want... Hey!! This is Reena Syunary and i love to listen to English songs, and i write too (just a beginner) and i wanna pursue this as my career. I wanna be an international singer. My inspiration is Taylor Swift, little mix,Harry Styles, Ariana Grande, Zayn, adele,and all of these are my favorites too..

Everybody is unique and have unique style so I'm eagerly waiting to see and learn from all the other ones... Thank you

Yeah! I am. I sing, can play almost every instrument including keyboard, percussions, guitar, tambourine. I have won a lot of trophies in school and am looking forward for any such platform to brush up my skills and bring the best out of me.

अस्सलामो अलैकुम/नमस्कार

जी बेशक में "ड्रीमवीएवर" और यहाँ हर कोई ड्रीमवीएकर है अपनी चाहत के साथ

मैं भी एक चाहत रखता हूँ एक गायक और शायर बनो, उसी रास्ते में चल रहा हूं

मैं मुहम्मद मुबारक खान

मैं एक सिंगर और शायर हूँ

मुझे बॉलीवुड गीत और ग़ज़ल गाना अच्छा लगता है

मुझे भाव संगीत में बॉलीवुड रोमांटिक गीत पसंद है मेरे पसंदीदा गायक उस्ताद सोनू निगम साहब हैं

मेरे इंस्पिरेशन भी उस्ताद सोनू निगम साहब हैं

बांकी और भी गायक हैं पसंद मोहम्मद रफी साहब, किशोर कुमार , लाता मंगेशकर, के.के, अरिजीत सिंह, उदित नारायण , कुमार साणु, अभिजीत भट्टाचार्य, और भी दीगर..

ग़ज़ल में पहले स्वर्गीय जगजीत सिंह जी, उस्ताद ग़ुलाम अली खान,चंदन दास,

वेस्टर्न सिंगर में जस्टिन बीएबेर,क्रिस ब्राउन,एनरीक़ई,

मेरे पास कोई ज़्यादा परफॉर्मेंस का तजुर्मा नही है

लेकिन मैंने एक बार कॉलेज में अपने परफॉर्म किया था

बांकी हर वक़्त दोस्तों में गाता रहता हूँ

यहां आ कर मैं बहुत कुछ सीखूंगा और मैं अपने उज्जवल भविष्य की शुरुआत करूँगा

शुक्रिया